FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF IZARD COUNTY (FNBIC) collects personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information that you provide on applications to us for our products and services
- Information we receive from processing your accounts and the transactions in those accounts with us or with others, or information we receive from providing services to you
- Information we receive from third parties in response to requests about you, such as when evaluating your loan application
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone without your written permission, except as permitted by law.
If you decide to close your account or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.
It is this bank's policy to assure that the information it maintains on you is accurate. FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF IZARD COUNTY restricts access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. FNBIC maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Visitors to our bank Web site remain anonymous. We do not collect identifying information about visitors to our site. We may use standard software to collect non-identifying information about our visitors, such as:
- Date and time our site was accessed
- IP Address (A numeric address given to servers connected to the Internet)
- Web browser used
- City, State, and Country
The bank uses this information to create summary statistics and to determine the level of interest in information available on our site. Visitors may elect to provide us with personal information. This information is used internally, as appropriate, to handle the sender's request. It is not disseminated or sold to other organizations.
Click here to view our Privacy Notice. We value our customer relationships. We want you to understand how we use the information you provide to us. Our commitment is to ensure your personal privacy.
For more information or questions regarding this policy, contact the bank at:
FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF IZARD COUNTY
P O BOX 690
CALICO ROCK, AR 72519